Hypnotherapy : work on your self is liberating!
Hypnotherapy is one of the oldest forms of Psychotherapy, using trance and contemporary techniques such as regression, reincarnation, NLP, EMDR, RET, imaginatie, autogenic training, hypnosis, etc.
What is hypnosis?
Everybody knows, without knowing it, a trance from own experience.
- the blend into a book or movie so that you don’t hear someone come in
- daydreaming, so deep in the inner world, that the environment fades.
Such an experience is an everyday or spontaneous trance. Hypnosis is a similar trance experience. In a hypnotic trance, a connection can be easily made with the subconscious.Trance is a state of concentrated attention, in which you are aware of your private thoughts.
For what/whom is hypnotherapy used?
- Dealing with tensions and solve psychological problems (nervousness, fears and phobias)
- Processing of traumas, unlearning of unwanted behaviors (e.g., addictions)
- Solve sleeping problems (insomnia, bad dreams)
- Anxiety (e.g., exam fear)
- Solve psychosomatic complaints (hyperventilation, gastrointestinal complaints)
- Solve sexual problems
- Eliminate or softening all kinds of physical symptoms and speed up healing processes
- Eliminate or easing pain (rheumatism, fibromyalgia, migraines etc.) i
- Improve concentration and memory (study- , work, sports performance)
- Training of physical and social skills t
- Getting to understand the own personality and possibilities
How does a Hypnotherapist work?
A Hypnotherapist does not deal with the complaint but looks ate the cause. That is why first a detailed discussion takes place in which the client gives the therapist all the important information for the therapy.
In response to the request for help there is a therapeutic target.
After that, the construction of the therapy will be discussed. The therapy is aimed that you learn,under the guidance of the therapist, to use the hypnotic trance to achieve objectives. The therapist may use different techniques, mostly the well known regression and reincarnation therapy.
Hypnotherapy is used for which problems and diseases?
The unique of Hypnotherapy is that physical processes along the psychic road can be affected. From the hypnotherapeutic case histories, literature and evaluation research, it has shown that the following disease respond well on hypnotherapy:
- Stomach and intestines: nausea, difficulty swallowing, vomiting, irritable bowel syndrome (irritable bowel syndrome IBS), nutritional problems, Ulcer (ulcer in the lining of. The stomach by action of stomach or darmsap), ulcerative colitis (inflammation of the colem), postgastroectoomie or dumping syndrome (sudden emptying), e.a.
- Breathing: coughing, hiccups, hyperventilation, asthma, allergy reactions, e. a
- Cardiovascular: hypertension (high blood pressure), flushing, bleeding, coronary heart disease (coronary artery), with a vascular origin, migraine headaches, peripheral blood circulation disorders, Buerger’s disease (inflammation of the vessel wall with formation of clots) , Raynaud’s disease (pallor of fingers or toes at cold or emotions), and others
- Urinary tract and genitals: urinary retention (left behind from materials that normally should have been secreted), urinary incontinence (inability to hold urine), bed wetting, etc.
- Musculoskeletal system: back pain, arthritis (joint inflammation), e. a
- Gynecological: menstrual disorders, e. a
- Neurological: tinnitus (ringing in the ears), Meniere’s disease (dizzyness accompanied by loss of hearing, whizzing, nausea, vomiting , cold sweats, anxiety feeling), facial pain, sleep disturbances, e. a
- Skin problems: eczema, psoriasis (fouling silvery flaking), warts, condylomata (fig warts), genital herpes (vesicles to the genitals), e. a
- Gland: diabetes mellitus (diabetes), hyperthyreoidie (excessive functioning of the thyroid gland): sexual: impotence, vaginismus (involuntary spasm of the vagina muscles), ejaculatio preaecox (early seed outpouring), e. a.